Authorizing a contact to pick up a child
If your school is using Curacubby's digital attendance feature, you must add all people authorized to pick up your child to your child's profile in Curacubby. You can add as many contacts as needed, and add and remove contacts at any time (your school may require that you notify them directly when adding new authorized contacts for pickup. Please check with your school regarding their policies). If you have multiple children, you will need to add the contact to each child the additional contact is authorized to pick up. You can follow the written steps below or click on the link below to view a video tutorial.
To add an additional contact:
- Click "Children" on the left sidebar.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click "Edit Student" and scroll down.
- Click "Add New Contact."
- Enter the contact's name and phone number (other fields are optional).
- You can set a PIN for them or they can do this at the time of drop-off or pick-up.
- Click "Save."