Turning auto-pay on will allow Curacubby to automatically debit your credit card or bank account on the invoice date of each invoice you receive.
You can enroll in auto-pay in the "Billing" section of your Curacubby portal or as you pay your next invoice.
To enroll in auto-pay in the "Billing section:"
- Open Curacubby and click “Welcome [Your Name]"
- Then click “Billing."
- Scroll down and click the auto-pay toggle to turn auto-pay on.
If you have connected both your bank account and credit card, you will be prompted to select which payment method you would like to use for auto-payments (please note that credit card or debit card payments incur a convenience fee of 2.9% + $0.55 per transaction).
Here is a video tutorial on how to set this up:
You can also enroll in auto-pay as you pay your next invoice.
- Click on your unpaid invoice and click either “Pay By Bank” or “Pay By Credit Card.”
- Click the “Enroll in Auto-Pay” toggle to turn auto-pay on.
- Click “Pay” to initiate payment for your current invoice, and enroll in auto-pay for future recurring invoices.
Here is a video tutorial on how to set this up via the invoice:
*Please note that not all schools offer autopay. If you do not have an autopay toggle in the Billing section of your parent portal, then your school does not offer an autopay option.