This is a guide on invoice icons and statuses and what they represent.
- Edit Invoice
- Pay Invoice (by check/cash)
- Cancel Invoice (for invoices with invoice dates in current or future month)
- Reverse Invoice (allows you to "cancel" invoices with invoice dates in previous months while keeping the accounting reconciled)
- Copy Invoice
- Prorate Invoice
- Recurring (automatically generated) Invoice
- Ad Hoc (manually generated) Invoice
- Indicates number of invoice notifications sent to the parent
- Queued - Invoice was automatically generated (based on a student's enrollment) and is scheduled to be sent. Parents cannot view invoices when they are in the queued status. On the invoice's scheduled send date, the invoice will automatically change to the Unpaid status.
- Unpaid - Invoice has been sent to the parent and they can view and pay the invoice in their parent portal.
- Paid - Invoice has been paid by the parent or marked paid by the school admin. If the invoice was paid online through Curacubby and is in the paid status, it means the transaction is still processing and has not settled in the school's bank account.
- Transferred - If the invoice was paid online through Curacubby (credit card or bank transfer), the status will change to "Transferred" when the payment has settled in the school's bank account.
- Saved Temporarily - Invoice is a draft and is not visible by parents. Invoices that are Saved Temporarily are not sent automatically. To send a Saved Temporarily invoice, click "Edit," then click "Save and Send."
- Failed - The parent attempted to pay the invoice through Curacubby (credit card or bank transfer), but the payment failed. See Failed Invoices for more information.
- Reversed - Invoices can be reversed, rather than cancelled, if the invoice was due in a previous month. Reversing an invoice removes the invoice from the parent's ledger and stops further notifications for that invoice, but keeps a record of the invoice in Curacubby for accounting purposes.