Why didn't my queued invoices get sent?
Please visit the Invoices page to determine which queued invoices did not get sent.
Check the following:
Is the student enrolled in different program types?
- (i.e. A monthly program and custom program)
- Verify in the student's enrollment tab and programs page.
Answer: The invoices will not get sent if the student is enrolled in different program types.
Is the student enrolled in a custom program with date errors?
- Verify on the student's enrollment tab and programs page.
- You may view the dates by clicking the "Show Info" button with the custom program.
Answer: Invoices will not get sent if there is an error/missing send date.
Was the invoice queued after the scheduled send date?
- (i.e. The student was enrolled after the invoice for that month was scheduled to be sent)
- Check blazer for invoice created_at date (select created_at from invoices where id = [invoice_id]), check the program to see the scheduled send date.
Answer: If the scheduled send date was before the invoice was created, then the invoice would not have been sent.
Is there a problem with the parent's email address?
- Verify by viewing the action center on the overview page for parents who did not receive invoices.
- You may also verify by checking the parent's profile for a valid email address.
Answer: If the parent has a placeholder email (no-account) or invalid email address the invoice will not be sent.
Is the student enrolled in a placeholder and custom program?
- Verify by checking the student's enrollment tab, then check the program type on the programs page.
Answer: If the student is enrolled in a monthly placeholder program and a custom program the invoice will not be sent due to different program types.
Are the service dates correct?
- Verify by viewing the preview of the invoice service dates of the invoice that did not get sent.
Answer: If the invoice dates have been modified the system will not recognize this invoice needs to be sent automatically.
If you cannot identify the issue with the resolutions above, please escalate the ticket.