Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
This report provides a list of families with unpaid invoices and the amount of days the invoice has gone unpaid
This report allows you to view unpaid invoices and amount of days past due.
To generate an Aging Accounting Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Aging Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating an Aging accounting report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Aging" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
4. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
5. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
Once generated, you will see a report similar to this:
6. You are then able to export your report by selecting the document type you would like to download: DOCX, CSV, XLSV, or a PDF
7. That's it. You're done.
This is what your Aging accounting report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **