Am I able to make a partial payment of an invoice?

You are not able to make a partial payment through one invoice, but you are able to reach out to your school administrator to request accommodations.

Request partial payments of an invoice directly with your school administrator:

1.  Notify the school that you are not able to make a full invoice payment.  If the school allows partial payments, they will modify your current invoice and create an additional invoice(s) for the remaining amount due.

2.   Pay your current invoice & subsequent invoice

NOTE: Curacubby is not able to accommodate requests of any changes to your invoices. Speak directly with your school administrator in regards to making any invoice-related changes.