Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Shows all line items (charges and credits) billed within a certain date range, organized by accounting category.
With the Billed accounting report through Curacubby, you are able to view totals of billed items for a specified date range.
To generate an Billed Accounting Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
- Select the Accounting Report to generate
- Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
- Click Create Report
- Optional: Modify Report Name if desired
Here is an example of a generated Billed Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Billed accounting report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Billed Report" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
4. Select the "from" date you would like this report by clicking on this box
5. Select the "to" date you would like this report by clicking on this box
6. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
7. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
8. Once generated, you will see a report similar to this:
Use this scroll bar to view more columns of your report
9. You are able to export your report by selecting the document type you would like to download: DOCX, CSV, XLSV, or a PDF
10. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Billed accounting report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **