Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Shows all donations, their amounts, and by which family received through Direct to School donation indicated categories.
With the Donations accounting reports through Curacubby, you are able to:
Donations: view all donations received
By Family: view donations received organized by family
To generate a Donations Accounting Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Donations Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Donations report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select the Donations Report you would like to generate
4. Select to filter your report by :
Paid Date - date the payment was processed
Settlement Date - date the payment was settled into your account
5. Select the "start" date you would like your report to be generated for within the calendar
6. Select the "end" date you would like this report to be generated for within the calendar
7. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
8. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
9. Once your report is generated, you are then able to export your report by selecting the document type: PDF, DOCX, CSV, XLSX
10. That's it. You're done.
This is what your Donations Report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **