Instructions for using FST successfully
- Always try to format the FST as close to the original form/application as possible
- Always check your work through the "Preview" screen and using the FST url (live)
- If the dropdown is required, the first selection must have a "-"
- Use Grammarly to check spelling and punctuation.
- Make the first parent signature or initials required
- Once the content is created under a specified header, it cannot be moved under a different header
- Always make sure the order in which you are entering information is correct
- Do not make any text area "read-only" boxes required
- Do not duplicate existing required parent or student information (ex. Parent name, email)
- When adding a dropdown, do not add tag fields unless specifically requested
- Do not add a "date" field when adding a signature. All signatures are automatically time stamped.