Authorizing a contact to pick up a student, or inputting emergency contacts into your student's account.
You must add all people authorized to pick up your child to your child's profile in Curacubby (your school may require that you notify them directly when adding new authorized contacts for pickup. Please check with your school regarding their policies).
Note: If you have multiple children, you will need to add the contact to each child the additional contact is authorized to pick up. You can follow the written steps below or click on the link below to view a video tutorial.
To add an additional contact:
- Click Children on the left sidebar.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click Edit Student and locate the Additional Contacts Section
- Click Add New Contact
- Input the contact's Mobile Number
- Input the contact's First Name, Last Name, Email, and PIN number (for emergency or authorized pick-up contacts, inputting an email and PIN number is optional)
- Click Save
How do I add an additional contact when their information is already in Curacubby?
When adding an additional contact, you may experience an error message stating that this contact's information is already taken.
Always input a contact's phone number first, as if this contact already has an account within the system, a pop-up message will appear asking if you want to add this existing contact when attempting to advance in inputting the contact's first name.
Selecting "YES" will auto-populate all of the existing contact's information.
View the video below for more information.
Here is a video tutorial on how to add an additional contact: