Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
How do I check-in/out my child on my school's digital attendance kiosk?
Please follow these simple steps to check your student in/out on your school's digital attendance kiosk.
- Click “Check In” or "Check Out" on your school’s digital attendance kiosk.
- Type the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Type your 4 digit PIN
- Click "Check In" or "Check Out"
Note: If you are checking in/out on your device using your school's QR code, you will follow the same steps listed above.
What if I do not know my PIN?
Click on this article in regards to setting/modifying your PIN number:
(If you are both a parent and a staff at the school, you will be prompted to select whether you are checking in as a parent or staff member).
1. Access the Kiosk and click Check In or Check Out
Note: You are able to access the kiosk by scanning your school's QR code on your device and repeating the same steps
2. Type the last 4 digits of your phone number
3. Type your unique 4 digit PIN
4. Click Check In
5. Confirm any awknowledgements
6. Click on the student(s) you would like to check in
7. Click Check In
8. You will receive a confirmation of checking in your student
9. Click OK
10. For Check Out you will follow the same process:
entering the last 4 digits of your phone number, your PIN number, and selecting the students you would like to check out
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **