This report will show the check in and out times for selected student(s) for the selected date range.
To create an attendance report:
- Click "Student Attendance" on the left sidebar
- Click “Select Report Type” and choose "Attendance"
- Use the calendar selector to choose the date range for the report
- You can select which students and/or classrooms to view. If you click the box with the checkmark under the bar while selecting students, this will "Select All" students
- Click “Generate Report.” You can download this report as a PDF or XLS file
1. The first step is to open Curacubby and click Student Attendance
2. Click Select Report Type
3. Select Attendance from the drop-down menu
4. Click the Start Date field
5. Select a Start Date from the calendar
6. Click the End Date field
7. Select an End Date from the calendar
8. Select whether you want to generate the report by Student Name or Classroom
9. Type the Classroom Name
10. Select the Classroom from the drop-down menu
11. Click Generate Report
12. To edit a Check In or Check Out, click on the Time
13. Select the desired Time
14. Click the Checkmark to confirm
15. Click on Download Report to download to PDF or XLS format
16. That's it. You're done.