This article will provide you with the steps in which to handle a parent request to cancel enrollment from a class that was already paid for.
Here is a video walkthrough of handling a parent request to cancel enrollment of an after school enrichment program:
There are two steps in which you will need to complete:
- Issue a Refund/Credit to the parent for the class they are requesting to cancel (if applicable)
Issuing a credit to the parent account will allow the parent to apply this credit to a future enrollment.
To issue a credit:
- Find the student record for the student you are unenrolling
- Open the student’s “Parent” tab and select the primary parent (this will take you to the parent invoices)
- Click the button titled “Record Credit”
- Create an account credit equal to the amount of the enrichment program(s) that the parent is requesting to cancel
NOTE: If you would like to issue a refund of this amount to be placed back onto the parent's payment method, please submit a refund request HERE
- Open the student’s record and access the “Enrollment” tab
- Unenroll the student from the class they are dropping
- If the student is dropping all classes, click “Cancel Enrollment” to cancel all active program enrollments
- If the student is only dropping one class, click “Change Enrollment” and uncheck the program they are dropping