Staff members can reset their password by going to the school's Curacubby URL and clicking the "Reset Password" button. If this does not work, you can create a temporary password for them.
To set a temporary password for staff members:
- Click on "School" under Settings on the left sidebar
- Click on the Staff drop-down
- Click the pencil icon (edit) on the desired staff member
- Click the box "Set password (optional)"
- Enter the temporary password. This password must include a special character.
- Click Save.
*Note - staff must have log-in access in order to log in. To give a staff member login access, click the "User Rights" section, click "Admin Console Rights" and select the page(s) to which the staff member should access. If the staff member does not have user rights, then they will not be able to log in.
How staff members can update their password once logged in:
- Click "Hello (Name)," in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Profile
- Enter your new password. This password must include a special character
- Scroll down and click Update