You can set a student's schedule in their enrollment tab to indicate when a student is scheduled to attend. Use the Roll Call Reports to see when all students' schedules in a report view. If your school uses digital attendance, setting schedules will help you track if students are checked in or out outside of their scheduled enrollment.
To set a student's schedule:
- Click the "Students" tab
- Search for and select the desired students name
- Click the "Enrollment" tab
- Click and drag the desired time and day to set the student's enrollment block area. (Note: You can set multiple time blocks. Enrollment blocks can be set in 15-minute increments)
- To delete an enrollment block simply click in the grey space, then click the "Delete Block" button
To edit an already existing schedule block, you just need to drag and drop an end in any direction (top, bottom, left, or right).
You can associate a schedule with a Program so that the student inherits the schedule associated with that program when the student is enrolled. See this article for more information.
1. The first step is to open Curacubby and click Students
2. Click the Student's Name
3. Click the Enrollment tab
4. Use the Schedule section to set a student's scheduled attendance, up to 15 minute increments.
5. Using your mouse, click and drag & drop to set an "Enrollment Block" (when the student is scheduled to attend)
6. You can set multiple enrollment blocks. For example, this student is scheduled to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9am-2:30pm.
7. That's it. You're done.