Creating a licensing roster 9040
- Open Curacubby and click “Simple Reports.”
- Click “New Report”, and type in the title (such as ‘Licensing Roster 9040).
- Click “Add Section” and then click to expand the section.
- Type in the title, and type “all” in the tag list to include all students.
- Click any of the checkboxes next to the information you want to include.
- For a Licensing Roster, you will need First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, Parent 1 Name, Parent 1 Mobile, Parent 1 Email, Parent 2 Name, Parent 2 Mobile, Parent 2 Email, Address, City, State, Zip, Date Start, Date Left, Doctor Name, and Doctor Phone.
- Click ‘Create Simple Report.” Use the Eye icon to view the report, and use the “+” to expand a row. You may then download the report as a PDF or XLS file by clicking the “Download” button at the bottom of the report.