Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Monthly Invoice Audit Report
Shows all billed invoices within a specified month by child first/last name, program, enrollment cost, invoice number, status, invoice date, description, and total invoice cost.With the Monthly Invoice Audit accounting report through Curacubby, you are able to view and audit invoices to ensure the program enrollment and invoices match and include correct amounts.
To generate a Monthly Invoice Audit Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Monthly Invoice Audit Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Monthly Invoice Audit report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select Monthly Invoice Audit
4. Select the month you would like to generate this invoice audit for
5. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
6. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
7. Once your report is generated, you are then able to export your report by selecting the document type: PDF, DOCX, CSV, XLSX
8. That's it. You're done.
This is what your Monthly Invoice Audit will look like if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **