If you are having problems accessing your secure Fastscreen link through Safari, here are two things you can do to fix the error
Option 1: Make Google Chrome Your Default Browser
Important: Make sure you have Google Chrome downloaded and installed on your iPhone or iPad. Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome settings Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
Option 2: Clear Your Open Safari Tabs and Clear Your Cache
STEP 1 - Close open Safari Tabs
- Open the Safari app on your iPhone
- Press and hold the squares in the bottom right corner
- Tap on Close All # Tabs
- Confirm Close All # Tabs
STEP 2 - Clear your cache
- Open Settings
- Open Safari inside of Settings
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Confirm Clear History and Data