Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Shows any invoices that have been paid prior to the indicated invoice dateWith the Prepayments Report through Curacubby, you are able to view payments that were processed before their invoice date.
NOTE: Parents are able to pay the invoice before the invoice date if they are sent notifications of invoices a number of days before the invoice date.
To generate a Prepayments Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Prepayments Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Prepayment report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Prepayments" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
4. Indicate the Input Date within the calendar
Note: The input date will populate all invoices that had that indicated invoice date and was pre-paid
5. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
6. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
7. You are then able to export your report by selecting the document type: PDF, DOCX, CSV, XLSX
8. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Prepayment report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **