Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Raw Accounting Report
Provides a list of all line items for all invoices within a date range and includes items for invoices that were cancelled.
With the Raw Accounting report through Curacubby, you are able to view all invoice data within a specified date range.
To generate a Raw Accounting Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Raw Accounting Report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Raw Accounting Report" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
Note: Use the scroll bar to the right of the report names to locate this report more easily
4. Select the "from" date you would like this report to be generated for
5. Select the "from" date within the calendar
6. Select the "to"date you would like this report to be generated for
7. Select the "to" date within the calendar
8. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
9. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
10. You are then able to export your report by selecting the document type: PDF
11. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Raw Accounting report will look if downloaded as a PDF.