If your workflow is visible to existing parents (Published but not Hidden), your families can submit a new application through their parent portal :Parents will be able to access a signup form directly through their parent portal this way:
- Log into Curacubby
- Click on the "New Signup" button (left navigation menu)
- Select the desired signup form
- Select a student or add a new student
- Complete and submit the signup
If your workflow is not visible to existing parents (Published and Hidden), you will need to send your families a link to the signup form
Sometimes you may have a signup form that is active but not visible to parents through the parent portal (Published & Hidden). In this instance, you can send the parent a direct link to the workflow. To get the link, simply:
- As an admin go to "Signup Tool" (left navigation menu)
- Click on "Settings"
- Choose the correct signup flow from your list of FSTs
- Click the button that says "Copy Link" and select the link for "Existing Families"
- Send that link to your parents to take them directly to the signup page