Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Returned Transactions Report
Shows all returned transactions by invoice within a specified date range.
With the Returned Transactions report through Curacubby, you are able to view any failed payments in order to ensure you are receiving payments for all invoices.
To generate a Returned Transactions Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Returned Transactions Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Returned Transactions report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select Returned Transactions
4. Select the "start" date you would like this report to be generated for within the calendar
5. Select the "end" date you would like this report to be generated for within the calendar
6. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
7. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
8. Notice: If there are no returned transactions within your selected date range, your report will appear as shown
9. You are then able to export your report by selecting the document type: PDF, DOCX, CSV, XLSX
10. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Returned Transactions report will look if downloaded as a PDF.