Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Unapplied Credits Report
Shows credit amounts by parents, as well as indicates what invoices had applied credit, if any, and available credit balances as of a specified date.
With the Unapplied Credits accounting report through Curacubby, you are able to view credit balances by parent account, as well as locate what invoices had applied credit.
To generate an Unapplied Credits Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Unapplied Credits Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Unapplied Credits accounting report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Unapplied Credits Public" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
Note: Use the scroll bar to the right of the report names to locate this report more easily
4. Select the date you would like this report to be generated for
5. Select the "As of" date within the calendar
6. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
7. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
8. You are then able to export your report by selecting the document type you would like to download: DOCX, CSV, XLSV, or a PDF
9. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Unapplied Credits accounting report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **