Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Shows all unpaid invoices as of a specified date. You can select to see these invoices either by paid date (all unpaid invoices as of specified date) or settlement date (all unsettled invoices as of specified date).
With the unpaid report through Curacubby, you are able to view total amount of unpaid invoices, as well as the contact information and invoice numbers of the parents who have outstanding payments.
To generate an Unpaid Report:
Click Accounting under the Reports Tab
Select the Accounting Report to generate
Fill Additional fields (if applicable)
Click Create Report
Optional: Modify Report Name
Here is an example of a generated Unpaid Report:
Here is a brief interactive walkthrough of generating a Unpaid accounting report:
1. Locate the Reports tab on the left hand side of your Curacubby. Under the Reports tab, click "Accounting"
2. Click the drop-down menu labeled "Report Type"
3. Select "Unpaid Report Public" within the drop-down menu for Report Type
4. Select the "As of" date to populate all unpaid invoices up to the selected date
5. Select the "As of" date within the calendar
6. Determine whether you would like this report generated by paid or transfer date.
7. Click the blue box labeled "Create Report"
You are also able to edit the report name by clicking the text box located above "Create Report" and replacing current name
8. Please allow a few moments for your report to be generated within your web browser.
9. You are able to export your report by selecting the document type you would like to download: DOCX, CSV, XLSV, or a PDF
10. That's it! You're done.
This is what your Unpaid accounting report will look if downloaded as a PDF.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **