Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Using the pay my school feature
Use the pay my school feature to make payments separate from your regular invoices
1. Log into Curacubby
2. Click "Pay My School" on the left sidebar.
3. Select your student from the drop-down menu.
4. Select what the payment is for from the "What is this payment for" drop-down
5. Enter an amount.
6. Select a payment option (credit card or bank transfer) to complete the payment.
WALK THROUGH GUIDE:
1. The first step is to open Curacubby and click Pay My School
2. Click Select an Option to select a payment type.
3. Click General Credit to add credit to your account that can be applied to future invoices.
Click Pay for an item to pay for a specific item created by your school.
Click Donations to make a donation*
*feature may not be available at your school.
4. Enter the Amount you wish to pay. The item may have a pre-specified amount.
5. [Optional] Enter a memo.
6. Select your payment method (click Pay by Bank or Pay by Credit Card)
7. Select your payment method (click Pay by Bank or Pay by Credit Card)
8. Click Pay
9. Click OK
10. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **