Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
Adding an Accounting Category
This article will walk you through being able to add an accounting category to your chart of accounts.
Adding a New Account Category
- Open Curacubby
- Click Miscellaneous under the Settings section on the left sidebar
- The Chart of Accounts section will be open by default
- Click + Add New
- Click on the new account name to rename the account
- Type in the new account name
- That's it, you're done.
You now will be able to use the newly created Accounting Category.
Refer to this Short Walkthrough to Add a new Accounting Category:
1. Scroll down and click Miscellaneous
2. Scroll down and click Add New
3. Click on the newly created accounting category to re-name it
4. Type the name of new accounting category
5. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Want to learn more about organizing your Chart of Accounts?