Parent & Students
→ Internal Curacubby Info
How to enter a student's schedule
Entering a student's schedule
To enter a students schedule in Curacubby please follow the steps below:
- Log into Curacubby
- Click the "Students" tab
- Search and select the desired students name
- Click the "Enrollment" tab
- Click and drag the desired time and day to set the student's enrollment block area.
- If you would like to edit a schedule block (for example, to edit the start/end time) click the schedule block and type the desired time(s).
- To delete an enrollment block simply click in the grey space, then click the "Delete Block" button
1. The first step is to open Curacubby and click Students
2. Click the Student's Name
3. Click the Enrollment tab
4. Use the Schedule section to set a student's scheduled attendance, up to 15 minute increments.
5. Using your mouse, click and drag & drop to set an "Enrollment Block" (when the student is scheduled to attend)
6. You can set multiple enrollment blocks. For example, this student is scheduled to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9am-2:30pm.
7. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **