The kiosk works in conjunction with digital attendance to give schools a tool to use on a device, such as a tablet, for check-ins and check-outs, as well as real-time attendance updates.
Launching the Kiosk:
- Click the "Attendance" tab on the left sidebar
- Click "Launch Kiosk"
- Click "Launch Kiosk Mode"
Checking Attendance From The Kiosk:
- From the kiosk, click on the ellipsis (3 dots) on the top right corner
- Click or tap "Here Now" from the drop-down menu
- Type the last 4 digits of the mobile number and 4 digit PIN (you must be listed as an admin or staff member to view the Here Now report)
- Click or tap "Sign In"
- Click or tap on a classroom name to expand the section
- Click or tap on a student name to manually check them in or out
- The "All" tab displays all students, sorted by classroom
- The "Checked In" tab displays only students that are currently checked in
- The "Absent" tab displays only students that are absent and scheduled to attend
- The "Drop-Ins" tab displays students checked in outside of their scheduled attendance
- Click or tap "Done" to go back to the home screen
Note: Students with a green dot are currently checked in. Students with a blue dot were checked in and now are checked out. Students with a red dot have not been checked in at all.