Parents are able to indicate how their student will be getting home for each day of the week. This article will assist you in locating a student's inputted dismissal method
Would you like parents to input dismissal methods for their students?
Forward this article to parents with step-by-step directions on how to add dismissal methods to their student: CLICK HERE
Once parents have inputted dismissal records for their student, you are able to view them within the Touchless Attendance Kiosk.
To locate a student's dismissal method:
- Launch the Attendance Kiosk
- Click the attendance tab
- Click "Launch Kiosk"
- Generate a Who's Here Now within the Kiosk
- Click the three ellipses in the top right-hand corner
- Click "Here Now"
- Type in your Staff Account credentials: Last 4 digits of your phone number and PIN
- Locate Dismissal Method Underneath each student's name Access the Here Now Report
Refer to this walkthrough for locating student's dismissal methods:
To input/edit a student's dismissal method from the administrative portal:
- Click on the student you would like to add/modify the dismissal methods for from the Students page
- Click on the student's Enrollment tab
- Select the dismissal method by clicking the box located "Dismissal Method" column for each
day of the week and selecting the Dismissal Method
- Click Save when finished
Refer to this walkthrough when adding/editing a student's dismissal method: