To request a refund for a parent using the same payment method they used before (credit card or ACH) follow these steps
WAYS TO CREDIT or REFUND A PARENT
There are three ways to give money back to parents:
- Add a credit to the parent account: KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE LINK
- Issue a check to the parent and record it in Curacubby: KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE LINK
- Request a refund using the original form of payment: SEE BELOW
TIP: If you issue a credit to a parent account, you can apply that to future invoices they owe you. In addition, you can turn on a setting in your account that allows parents to use their credits during a registration. This is a best practice as it removes the need to send money back and forth with parents & it improves the likelihood of a parent registering for upcoming programs in the future.
REQUESTING A REFUND USING THE ORIGINAL FORM OF PAYMENT
To request a refund for a family use the steps below:
- Access the information on the account or invoice you want to process so it's easy to reference
- On the far left of your account click the green box that reads "Support"
- A form for general support pops up and at the top of the form click the link that reads: INVOICE, PAYMENT & REFUND REQUEST
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible (NOTE: you can click back to the other tab to access invoice numbers, $, parent info, etc)
- Submit the request for refund and our team will process this immediately
NOTE: The reason for our team review is to confirm that refunds are issued using the same payment method used to originally pay the invoice. We also confirm fund availability in your account so we know there will not be any issues when processing the refund.
Access the Support Request Form by Clicking on the Green "Support" Link
In the General Support Request Form, Click the Option for:
INVOICE, PAYMENT & REFUND REQUEST
Complete the Payment Request Form