Staff members can check in and out at the digital attendance kiosk using their phone number and PIN.
The staff member must have an account with their phone number listed in order to check in and out. The staff member can set their own PIN in their account (if the member has log-in permissions), using the "Request a PIN" button on the kiosk, or you can set a PIN for them.
- Scan the QR code with a cell phone by opening the camera app and hovering over the QR code.
- Click the link to open the kiosk in your browser
- “Check-In” or "Check Out"
- Enter the last four digits of your phone number and your four-digit PIN
- Click “Check-in” or "Check-out"
1. The first step is to open the Kiosk and click or tap Check In
2. Enter the last four digits of your phone number and your four-digit PIN.
3. Click or tap Check In
4. Click or tap OK
5. To check out, click or tap Check Out
6. Enter the last four digits of your phone number and your four-digit PIN.
7. Click or tap Check Out
8. Select a Break Time
9. Click or tap Ok
10. Click or tap OK
11. That's it. You're done.